Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bone Cancer More Condition_symptoms Ankle Uk How Long Did Your Dog Live After Amputation Due To Bone Cancer?

How long did your dog live after amputation due to bone cancer? - bone cancer more condition_symptoms ankle uk

We talk about the amputation of my 5 years, the laboratories of the leg to bone cancer. I read that life expectancy is only 3-4 months and 1 year of chemotherapy. I would like to know if this applies to dogs, the cancer has spread and how many people have had this experience. I'm at a loss for what to do, I will not do surgery only to die in 3 months.

2 comments:

Nixter said...

Ask your vet for the correct answer because he / she can give an accurate estimate, because he / she can examine your dog and give hope for a better life after the amputation.

It depends on the severity of bone cancer.

I Met a dog with the same subject, and their owners were frightened for the lives of their dogs, so they decided not to amputation of a dog.
After a few months, the dog was fighting cancer and was cured.
The dog is now 14 and is healthier than ever before.

But I sincerely believe that this dog was very happy.

It is very risky, so I do not recommend taking risks.

I do not think that the life expectancy after amputation for bone cancer actually about 3-4 months, I could be more than a year.

But I am not a vet, and I could be wrong.

We hope your lab is getting better. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Good luck;)

lee said...

Hello. I do not have a dog with three legs () by cancer, and I wanted to have a support website. Www.tripawds.com people who are around them very nicely and there are many cancer resources, including a forum and chat. Tell ThreeLeggedMax sent you!

Post a Comment