Sunday, December 27, 2009

Farm Rental Agreement Does State Farm Offer Vacation Home Rental Insurance In California?

Does State Farm offer Vacation Home Rental Insurance in California? - farm rental agreement

I have found out the hard way that insurance companies sell some of Representatives and later (eg at the time of application) that the policy does not ensure the kind of reporting is required. This can occur if the application (very bad) or a random time during the term of the policy (not bad, but then lose coverage). ) Many large suppliers (farmers have stopped, apartments and others like Allstate do not offer new coverage policy.

I have an agent of State Farm, which will be offered coverage, but is vague when I ask questions to me. Since there is no way to communicate directly with State Farm, I wondered if someone could answer this is to know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment