Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get Over Mono In A Week My Mono Symptoms Went Away Quickly. Explanation? And Still Contagious?

My mono symptoms went away quickly. Explanation? and still Contagious? - get over mono in a week

I have over a sore throat and then my doctor told me I had mono, which is approximately 4 weeks.
I have a sore throat in about a week with antibiotics, and then I felt was fatigue. I got tired very quickly, (one of the symptoms of mononucleosis, is not it?), But also a couple of days.
I know theres no time to set in stone, if someone more single for sure, but my doctor told me also that you probably should not have gone so according to my symptoms.
and viral clearance and not very contagious.

but I'm also confused because many of the symptoms of people seem to take so long. How does it happen to me faster?

can someone tell me what that means? and if I'm not contagious, now I'm back the feeling and energy, haveOnly when he was sick?

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you have mono, never disappear completely from him. You should always be the virus. You can never symptoms again, but it's there. Some people have symptoms for several weeks or months. If your away in a few days, you will need a strong immune system. For more information about Mono, this site out.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/infec ...

Post a Comment