Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Used To Mock God How Come That SOME Christians Think That We Atheists Mock God ?

How come that SOME Christians think that we Atheists mock God ? - i used to mock god

... If you are from popular Bible!

All those who believe that the Bible ... and then they used to make it clear to them what happens then?

Do not laugh, my God, stop making fun of my religion ...!!!

AAAAhhhhaaa waaaaaa!

People ... is your book! Is the Bible ...!

This is not the fault of the atheists that the Bible is so full of errors ... We did not write this trip ...!

Seriously ... When I wrote these things in another book that I made fun of the publisher ... seriously!

Well, maybe the Book of Mormon is a little more ... but I read a lot about him, but I can still collect more nuts ...

But that's not the point ...

If you have never read or hear about the Bible and read it first ... Do not tell me that someone has in this book and the center of his life ... aka.: religion.

Pluuueeezz!

No comments:

Post a Comment