Monday, February 1, 2010

Tell Me About Neuropathy Can Anyone Tell Me How To Manage Diabetic Neuropathy Pain?

Can anyone tell me how to manage Diabetic Neuropathy Pain? - tell me about neuropathy

Hello my name is Angie. I am 45 and type 2 diabetes. I suffer from neuropathy in his legs and feet. I'm looking for some relief.

Is there any relief from their pain? What can I do .... What should I try to avoid?

I am low income, you should see a (Physician Assistant PA). He said there was nothing that I could. He said the only thing I can get my blood sugar levels under control. (Average per day 92). I know there must be something out there that can help me. It is so difficult that hardly sleeps during the night.

2 comments:

Mary L said...

Treatment overview
There is currently no cure for diabetic neuropathy. When this happens, the treatment of the disease to keep getting worse. Good control of diabetes over time is the key for the treatment of neuropathy. Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is a good start.

To be in control of your diabetes, exercise and eat food that is good for you. Controlling diabetes means keeping blood sugar levels in the blood in the target area near normal hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c). This will do more to help diabetic neuropathy than anything else.

For more information on good diabetes control, see the topics Type 1 Diabetes: Living with the disease or type 2 diabetes: Living with the disease.
http://health.yahoo.com/diabetes-complic ...
MORE INFORMATION

lilith66... said...

Go to a hospital with a foot clinic. I work in the office of a podiatrist, and we see and treat people with diabetic neuropathy is always possible. Are you on Medicare and Medicaid? You can get shoes for diabetics, to help this problem. But you should at issues with a podiatrist. Some offices take Medicaid, if another type of insurance. Otherwise, a clinic can help in a hospital in the situation.

Good luck.

Post a Comment