Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sample Letter, Dont Want To Renew Contract Is There A Sample Letter Or Guide I Can Follow For Writing A Letter Of Invitation For My Husband To Canada?

Is there a sample letter or guide I can follow for writing a letter of invitation for my husband to canada? - sample letter, dont want to renew contract

I am currently on welfare, so do not know how to write a letter with details of my work. My husband is working abroad and will be financially supported during his visit here. I want to help, please send an invitation to visit Canada. Thanks

2 comments:

Pretty Thing said...

To whom it may concern:

My name is _________, and I ask you to consider this letter as my invitation for ________ to visit me temporarily in Canada. I intend to financially support the _______ travel to and from Canada, it is ______while Canada. How _______ tickets have an expiration date, his trip to Canada not more than six months after his arrival. I've also included a statement to prove that I _______during money to support their stay in Canada. ______ Life with me during your stay.

My address is:


For your information, I, the following information about me:
Canadian Passport # _______
Social Security # ________
Birth ______________
It is currently located _________ ___________
Employee of ______ since ***
Job #

If you have more information about me and / or my Inviation to ____ _______, please contact ________or with me on my e-mail address above.

Thank you andor in advance for taking the time to consider my invitation.


Sincerely,
Mr. _________

றaறour ø♥ø said...

Try this card in this debate:
http://www.englishforums.com/English/Sam ...
or this?
http://www.invitationletter.net/

Post a Comment