Sunday, January 31, 2010

Safest Investment For Inherited Money I Just Came Into About $50000. What' The Best Thing To Do With The Money So It Doesn't Get Spent On Bills .

I just came into about $50000. What' the best thing to do with the money so it doesn't get spent on bills . - safest investment for inherited money

I inherited about $ 50,000. But now they need somewhere to rent and living costs are more live than I do in my work. I can not now change jobs or change where I live well. I have a friend who has the financial advice and Sayes I get my money from income. I'm afraid if I do that which he has no money to do in a year or two years, but at the same time, I am concerned about my money in safer investments. I spend a lot of money for the rent can not get a mortgage. I would like to invest this money and earn income that would help me a lot and then I still have money in a safe place. At least that happen is what I mean is. What should I do?

10 comments:

spirit dummy said...

If you are too stupid to the advice of his friend, financial adviser then send it to me to be considered.

stan c said...

If you think you might need the money quickly, you can get CDs from different sets. For example, get (8) $ 5,000 CD's and (10) $ 1,000 CD, go for several months. So, if you change a CD, at least a part only of interest to lose, instead of a CD for $ 50,000.

hcb050 said...

keep

Plumeria said...

Ask your friend EIUL a financial adviser. they should say in the situation. Your money can certainly work for themselves. the best way for this is long term, about 20 years. what you do with your money depends on current and future needs, so talk with your friend and to be able to propose an action plan for you. Congratulations!

DR DEAL said...

Currently on the CD 5% The deadline is 6 months, maybe look at this

airjorda... said...

Give It To Me hahaha

Cesar G said...

Put the most money in a savings account good old way. Leave something for ordinary taxis and some of them should go investments like the stock market.

Crybaby Bob said...

The housing market is down, there are many houses in foreclosure needs to find something right for a decent price. with 50,000 U.S. dollars, you should have no problem to a mortgage. Where do you live?

just a girl said...

Money into a house.

Meg S said...

I vote for the CD. As surely as important to you from the investment, the sounds, you can get. You do not know what the interest rates where you live, but where I am is) the interest actually better in the CD (in the short term at this time, for example, 5-months. I stopped too short and a little more, not so that at the same time lapse. Just as some are paid, you will need money for emergencies. Ideally, you speak to a banker. They propose ways to diversify, but while maintaining the convenience of the danger in mind. Good luck!

Post a Comment