Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Flowers Can Flowers For Birthday Be That Affective, To Change A Girl's Mood?

Can flowers for birthday be that affective, to change a girl's mood? - happy birthday flowers

Three weeks have passed since the last contact will be with me on my GF. He received one of his moments of sentiment, they said they did not seem to understand that if do not want to talk, she is not in the mood to talk. I insisted that if you talk to me if you are depressed, but it should when in a good mood, we are more than a thousand miles. I had no answer from his post for three weeks until her birthday yesterday, three days before II ordered flowers to be delivered past their 4th July. She took the flowers without Kowing they were. The only card that the florist had these four words "Happy Birthday with love:" I would like to receive flowers and try to guess who they were writing. A few hours later I received a text message from his "Thank you very much for flowers." It did not take long to know who they were. I thought, you can guess who they were, especially if it is possible that some other people could send some of their class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can, but it depends on the girl.

Anonymous said...

Yes you can, but it depends on the girl.

Post a Comment