Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Connective Tissue Disorder Symptoms My Sister Has Some Serious Symptoms.. Any Ideas?

My sister has some serious symptoms.. any ideas? - connective tissue disorder symptoms

Here are your symptoms --

Nausea (very serious, but no vomiting)
Headache (may be dull or sharp, or throbbing)
extreme dizziness (but always larbyrithesis Dizzie below)
Abdominal pain
Diarrhea or constipation (or May)
Fatigue
excessive sleepiness (more often)
Weakness
Numbness in the arms and legs (not consistantly happens, but often)
Concentration problems (most common)
Deafness
increased sensitivity (photophobia light has reported, but worse)
more sleep
decreased appetite
Chills
Night sweats
mild fever () not sure
Sensation as if a higher tempurature
Memory problems increased

I try to help my little sister, she was misreable and I had to take care of them. she is 12 years, and these medical problems --

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (a rare connective tissue)
(Anorexia disorder most likely)
a balance disorder (not yet available)
Epilepsy
and I think that is all butDo you think this? I am very worried, please help

5 comments:

Baca said...

If she has anorexia is likely to cause these problems because it may lack many nutrients to begin with anemia (low iron) than Google, you'll see that produces the symptoms can iron a beam of B vitamins and low. I would say he should go to the doctor and have to do some blood tests to be sure. Take it as soon as possible. He must be good

adriana said...

He has lately she has her period? It looks like the SA or toxic shock syndrome. Good luck, hope you get better. They are a very good brother.

kαч ♪ ∂уиαмιтє ωιтн α ℓαzєя вєαм said...

it can only be a severe migraine headaches I had back then, give him Advil for it and see if it goes away, but could be serious, if not to Octors I was in school for a week with a headache and my mom finally took me in a hospital and give him medicine, and you say to rest. oh yeah the sound and ligt in his room, and let them sleep.

kαч ♪ ∂уиαмιтє ωιтн α ℓαzєя вєαм said...

it can only be a severe migraine headaches I had back then, give him Advil for it and see if it goes away, but could be serious, if not to Octors I was in school for a week with a headache and my mom finally took me in a hospital and give him medicine, and you say to rest. oh yeah the sound and ligt in his room, and let them sleep.

-_adorab... said...

Pregnancy

Post a Comment